Sights & Attractions in Rockies Near Denver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Charlie Tayler Water Wheel
Near Indian Hot Springs Resort is a 600-foot waterfall, Bridal...
|Architectural Sites||Idaho Springs|
Colorado Railroad Museum
Just outside Golden is the Colorado Railroad Museum, a must-visit...
|Museums / Galleries||Golden|
A colorful re-creation of an 1880s frontier town, Heritage Square...
Indian Hot Springs Resort
Idaho Springs presently prospers from the hot springs at Indian...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Idaho Springs|
Mount Evans Scenic and Historic Byway
The incomparable Mount Evans Scenic and Historic Byway—the highest...
|Scenic Drives||Idaho Springs|
Although most travelers heading to Central City take the new...
St. Mary's Glacier
This is a great place to enjoy a mountain hike and the outdoors...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's