Heritage Square Review
A colorful re-creation of an 1880s frontier town, Heritage Square has a music hall, a rip slide, an alpine slide, and some specialty shops. A vaudeville-style review ends each evening's entertainment.
- Address: Off the I-70 at the Golden exit; then 1 mile north on Colfax/U.S. 40, 18301 W. Colfax Ave., Golden, CO, 80401 | Map It
- Phone: 303/279–2789
- Cost: Entrance to park is free; admission varies per ride
- Hours: Shops: daily. Rides: Apr.–May, Sept.–Oct. select weekends; June–Aug., daily. Hrs vary.
- Website: www.heritagesquare.info
- Location: Golden
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We (me, my husband and two kids) recently returned from a four-day trip to Glenwood Springs. We are trying to visit a new place in Color... Read more
Baby animals are rarely seen at the Wild Animal Sanctuary in Keenesburg, CO outside of Denver. The indiscriminate breeding of captive anim... Read more
So our hobbits love wildlife and mountains. The bigger one (to be 7) likes "climbing" mountains. This isn't an REI-equipment-necessary thi... Read more