- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Golden is a 30-minute drive from downtown Denver via U.S. 6. Downtown Golden is compact and easily walkable. You may want to drive to the Colorado School of Mines area of town; it's about a mile away from the downtown area, and you'll want a car to reach the Buffalo Bill Museum, which is several miles away. The parking area for the MillerCoors tours is within walking distance of downtown.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's