- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Once a quiet mountain town, today Evergreen is a tony community filled with upscale to extravagantly designed homes. The downtown core remains rustic in feel, however, and on warm-weather weekends it's filled with tourists and Denverites escaping the city heat. Visitors browse the eclectic mix of shops and mingle with locals walking their dogs on the path, which circles Lake Evergreen.
Evergreen at a Glance
Elsewhere in Rockies Near Denver
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe