Spruce Tree Terrace Cafe
Spruce Tree Terrace Cafe Review
This small cafeteria has a limited selection of hot food, salads, and sandwiches. The patio is pleasant, and it's conveniently located across the street from the museum. The Spruce Tree Terrace is also the only food concession in the park that's open year-round for lunch. Try the popular Navajo tacos.
- Address: Near Chapin Mesa Archeological Museum, 5 miles south of the Far View Visitor Center, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/529–4521
- Website: www.visitmesaverde.com/dining/spruce-tree-terrace-cafe.aspx
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Nov.–mid March.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We usually take at trip from Greeley up US34 each Sept and Thanksgiving week to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more
For a while we thought our vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park and Steamboat Springs might be in jeopardy due to the fires but little did we know that a bizarre flood would get in the way. Read more
All roads to Estes Park are now open. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest...... Read more