- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Knife's Edge Cafe
Knife's Edge Cafe Review
Located in the Morefield Campground, this simple restaurant serves an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast every morning from 7:30 to 10, and at night there's an all-you-can-eat barbecue dinner from 5 to 8.
- Address: 4 mi south of park entrance, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/565-2133
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Oct.--mid-May. No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$149 -- 4-Diamond Hotel near Downtown Boulder, 60% Off Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
- $152 & up -- Colorado 4-Star Vail Riverfront Resort, 40% Off The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain
- $12.62 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
- $119-$129 -- Colorado: Aspen Resort through Summer, 70% Off — $119-$129 The Westin Snowmass Resort
- $129 -- Colorado: Top-Rated Steamboat Resort — $129 Sheraton Steamboat Springs
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
We'll be doing an extended car trip from CO to CA with points in between September/October. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest...... Read more