Far View Terrace Cafe
Far View Terrace Cafe Review
This full-service cafeteria offers great views, but it's nothing fancy. Grab a simple coffee here or head across the dining room to Mesa Mocha for a latte. Order an omelet cooked to order as you watch, or select from four different types of berries and three types of yogurts at the yogurt bar. If you're in a hurry to hit the park trails, you can take away a Grab & Go lunch. Dinner options include a Navajo taco piled high with all the fixings.
- Address: Across from Far View Visitor Center, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/529–4444
- Website: www.visitmesaverde.com/dining/far-view-terrace-cafe.aspx
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Oct.–late Apr.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest... ... Read more