Far View Terrace Cafe
Far View Terrace Cafe Review
This full-service cafeteria offers great views, but it's nothing fancy. Grab a simple coffee here or head across the dining room to Mesa Mocha for a latte. Order an omelet cooked to order as you watch, or select from four different types of berries and three types of yogurts at the yogurt bar. If you're in a hurry to hit the park trails, you can take away a Grab & Go lunch. Dinner options include a Navajo taco piled high with all the fixings.
- Address: Across from Far View Visitor Center, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/529–4444
- Website: www.visitmesaverde.com/dining/far-view-terrace-cafe.aspx
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Oct.–late Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We usually take at trip from Greeley up US34 each Sept and Thanksgiving week to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more
For a while we thought our vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park and Steamboat Springs might be in jeopardy due to the fires but little did we know that a bizarre flood would get in the way. Read more
I am currently in the USA and am about to start a four week road trip from North Carolina to California. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest...... Read more