Evening Ranger Campfire Program
Evening Ranger Campfire Program Review
Every night in summer at the Morefield Campground Amphitheater, park rangers presents a different 45- to 60-minute program on topics such as stargazing, history, wildlife, and archaeology. Several evenings a week, you can also find free, hour-long ranger talks in the Far View Lodge library.
- Address: Morefield Campground Amphitheater, 4 miles south of park entrance, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/529–4465
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day, daily 9 pm. Lodge programs start at 7 pm.
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest...... Read more