Evening Ranger Campfire Program
Evening Ranger Campfire Program Review
Every night in summer at the Morefield Campground Amphitheater, park rangers presents a different 45- to 60-minute program on topics such as stargazing, history, wildlife, and archaeology. Several evenings a week, you can also find free, hour-long ranger talks in the Far View Lodge library.
- Address: Morefield Campground Amphitheater, 4 miles south of park entrance, Mesa Verde National Park, CO 81330
- Phone: 970/529–4465
- Cost: Free
- Hours: Memorial Day–Labor Day, daily 9 pm. Lodge programs start at 7 pm.
- Location: Mesa Verde National Park
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We usually take at trip from Greeley up US34 each Sept and Thanksgiving week to Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Read more
For a while we thought our vacation to Rocky Mountain National Park and Steamboat Springs might be in jeopardy due to the fires but little did we know that a bizarre flood would get in the way. Read more
We will be in the Boulder area the week before Christmas for business and would like to spend a few extra days sightseeing. Read more
· News & Features
From blazing sunsets to gigantic caverns full of bats, here's where to find the magic of the Southwest... ... Read more