At a Glance
- basic accommodations at a reasonable price
- pets allowed
- hot tub
- on a noisy street
- a car-ride away from downtown restaurants
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Comfort Inn Review
This property is a few miles west of downtown Alamosa (on a strip with other chain hotels and restaurants, several of which will deliver to the hotel). There are views of the mountains from many rooms. The hotel is clean and comfortable, and Continental breakfast is included.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $103.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Alamosa Hotwire
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Alamosa in May: $182 & Up Expedia
- Alamosa Savings! Book at Comfort Inn Alamosa Fr $149+/Nt — $149 Expedia
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
A New York City judge has ruled against the use of apartments for "transient tenants," which includes... Read more
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more