Rio Grande Scenic Railroad
Rio Grande Scenic Railroad Review
This railroad carries passengers on excursions between Alamosa and La Veta or Monte Vista; also offered is a side trip from La Veta, via motorcoach, to the Great Sand Dunes. Or you can catch a Rio Grande train to Antonito, where you'll connect with the Combres & Toltec train on its way to Osier or Chama. The Rio Grande also offers a round-trip "North Pole Express" train from Alamosa to La Veta several times in late November and December.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
I would like advice on my upcoming trip to Colorado, which will be my first time. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more