- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Union Station, a comfortable old building in the heart of downtown filled with vending machines and video games, has Amtrak service.
RTD's Light Rail service's 5.3-mi track links southwest, southern, and northeast Denver to downtown. The peak fare is $2 within the city limits.
Amtrak (800/872-7245. www.amtrak.com.)
RTD Light Rail (303/299-6000. www.rtd-denver.com.)
Temporary Amtrak Station (1800 21st St., at Wewatta St., LoDo, Denver, CO, 80202. 303/825-2583 or 303/299-6000.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe