Sights & Attractions in Denver
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
For many out-of-state travelers Denver is a gateway city, a transitional stop before heading into the nearby Rocky Mountains. Often, visitors will simply fly into Denver International Airport, rent a car, ask for directions to I–70, and head west into the mountains. But it's worth scheduling an extra few days, or even a few hours, to delve into the city itself. The city is an easy place to maneuver, with prominent hotels such as the Brown Palace, excellent shopping at Cherry Creek and Larimer Square, a full range of professional sports teams, and plenty of (expensive) parking.
Browse Denver Sights
Browse Denver Sights By Location
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's