- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Illegal Pete's Review
With a half-dozen metro-area locations around Denver and Boulder (the original) and one on the way in Fort Collins, this hip, homegrown chain of burrito joints gives larger operations like Chipotle a run for its money by using hormone-free meats and locally sourced ingredients and by offering five-hour daily "happy hours" and live music. The burritos are enormous—they even do a tasty fish version—and breakfast (chorizo, yes) is a nice option. Bonus: the kitchen is open until midnight during the week and until 2:30 am on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, travelers can uncover a gold mine of dining destinations in Denver, putting the city on the ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of America... Read more