- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Osteria Marco Review
The Bonannos, whose Mizuna and Luca d'Italia are among the best restaurants in town, continue their success with this reasonably priced, casual eatery. High-backed wooden booths, dish towels as napkins, and exposed-brick walls provide a hip, urban setting below street level for wood-fired pizzas topped with Frank Bonanno's homemade or imported cheeses and house-cured meats. Or try one of the sampler trays from the formaggi and salumi (fresh cheese and meats) bar, the Italian version of an artisan deli that greets you at the entrance. Salads are large enough to eat as entrées. The mostly locally sourced meat dishes shine—especially Sunday night's roast suckling pig special.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
I am planning a road trip from Sacramento to Denver end of June. Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more