- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Luca d'Italia Review
The restaurant's steel-gray, orange-and-red contemporary decor belies the fact that it's one of the most authentic Italian restaurants in the city. Chef-owner Frank Bonanno summons the memory of his Italian grandmother to re-create small-town Italy through wild boar with pappardelle, goat-stuffed caramelle (pasta shaped like candy wrappers), and house-cured capocollo and homemade cheeses. His tiramisu and chocolate sorbet have to be tasted to be believed. Service, overseen by Jacqueline Bonanno, is as impeccable as at Bonanno's other restaurants, Mizuna and Osteria Marco, and the wine list is agreeably priced and heavy on interesting Italians.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more