- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Well-crafted, elegant comfort food made from seasonal ingredients is served in compelling combinations, like roasted pork with fennel, sausage-stuffed squash blossoms, and Colorado lamb loin served with ricotta tortellini. The bonus is that the cheese is made from sheep's milk at chef/owner Alex Seidel's own farm. A nightly offering of two courses of delightful dishes includes many vegetarian options, but many diners choose to make a meal from the amazing appetizer roster. The two small but nicely spaced dining rooms are gently lighted for a warm-toned atmosphere that fades into the background, allowing the evening to focus on the food and the expertly chosen and fairly priced wine list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, travelers can uncover a gold mine of dining destinations in Denver, putting the city on the ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of America... Read more