- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prima Ristorante Review
The less expensive, whimsically decorated little sister of the upscale Restaurant Kevin Taylor also resides in the Hotel Teatro. With its Italian opera prints, curvaceous mezzanine, and black-granite bar, Prima appeals to lovers of modern Italian fare. The menu focuses on upscale renditions of contemporary classics, such as lemon-roasted garlic chicken with toasted farro and Angus sirloin with Gorgonzola potato gratin, and theatergoers love the one-block proximity to the Denver Performing Arts Complex. The weekend champagne brunch draws a crowd; it begins with a full line of crudo and continues with an astounding selection of northern Italian specialties, such as soft egg ravioli with truffle butter.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
· News & Features
This winter, travelers can uncover a gold mine of dining destinations in Denver, putting the city on the ... Read more
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports,... Read more
Avid beer lovers will pour into Denver (get it?) next month to try an enormous collection of America... Read more