- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Prima Ristorante Review
The less expensive, whimsically decorated little sister of the upscale Restaurant Kevin Taylor also resides in the Hotel Teatro. With its Italian opera prints, curvaceous mezzanine, and black-granite bar, Prima appeals to lovers of modern Italian fare. The menu focuses on upscale renditions of contemporary classics, such as roasted garlic chicken with toasted farro and Angus sirloin with Gorgonzola potato gratin, and theatergoers love the one-block proximity to the Denver Performing Arts Complex. The weekend champagne brunch, which begins with a full line of crudo and continues through an astounding selection of northern Italian specialties such as soft egg ravioli with truffle butter, draws a crowd.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $140* & up -- Nationwide Flights on American, R/T American Airlines
- $135-$254 -- 4-Star Hotel Monaco Denver, Save 67% Expedia
- $49 -- 3-Star Denver Tech Center Hotel Hotwire.com
- $8.70 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Wine and beer treatments might be old hat in Europe, but from Chicago to Chile, New World spas are discovering... Read more
Drinking beer in Colorado is almost a religious experience; it continually ranks in the top 5 states fo... Read more
There's much more to a hotel than just bedrooms and lobby bars—there are unique histories and quirky... Read more