Basketball in Denver
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pepsi Center. For years the Denver Nuggets of the National Basketball Association were the ugly ducklings of Denver's professional-sports scene, but some success on the court has brought an increase in fan interest. From November to April, the Nuggets play at the Pepsi Center. The 19,000-seat arena is also the primary indoor venue for large musical acts such as U2 and Justin Timberlake. Tours of the facilities are available several days a week. 1000 Chopper Circle, Auraria, Denver, CO, 80204. 303/405–8555. www.pepsicenter.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's