- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The expansive network of the Regional Transportation District (RTD) includes service from Denver and Denver International Airport to and within Boulder, Lyons, Niwot, Nederland, and the Eldora Ski Resort. The Hop bus (part of the RTD network) is a circulator that makes for easy carless travel within Boulder between the university, the Hill, the Twenty-Ninth Street shopping area, and downtown. Transfort serves Fort Collins’s main thoroughfares.
Regional Transportation District (RTD) (303/299–6000 or 800/366–7433. www.rtd-denver.com.)
Transfort (970/221–6620. www.fcgov.com/transfort.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's