- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Twenty-Ninth Street Review
Stroll along Twenty-Ninth Street, one of Boulder's newest areas to shop, and pick up a pair of shoes, some outdoor gear, a funny greeting card, or a new yoga outfit. The outdoor mall has plenty of nationally known clothiers, a bookstore, a stationer, coffee shops, and eateries.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $104.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Boulder Hotwire
- May deal: Boulder Mountain Lodge Fr $104+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn: $196 & Up in May — $196 Expedia
- Book the Days Inn Boulder 3 Nts in May Fr $94+/Nt — $94 Expedia
- Book 3-Star Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder Fr $222+/Nt — $222 Expedia
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
We are two women from Denmark, 33 and 36 years old, who are planning a trip to the US, but we could use a bit of help with some of the details.
A bit about us, and our travel preferences: Read more
· News & Features
Memorial Day is the unofficial start of what we like to call "weekend getaway season."... Read more
Wineries have a very obvious main draw.... Read more
The Aran Islands (Inishmore, Inishmaan, and Inisheer) are three small, but adventure-packed islands o... Read more