- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bighorn Restaurant Review
An Estes Park staple since 1972, this family-run outfit is where the locals go for breakfast—try a double-cheese omelet, huevos rancheros, or grits. Since it opens as early as 6 am, you can come here before heading into the park. Owners Laura and Sid Brown are happy to pack up a lunch for you—just place your order along with breakfast, and your sandwich, chips, homemade cookie, and drink will be ready to go when you leave. This homey spot also serves lunch and dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
My Danish friend is coming to visit in June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more