- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse
Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse Review
Unique to Colorado, this teahouse was a gift from Boulder's sister city Dushanbe, Tajikistan, and opened in 1998. Tajik artisans decorated the building in a traditional style that includes ceramic Islamic art and a carved, painted ceiling. The menu presents a culinary cross section of the world; your meal could include such dishes as Basque-style steak, Tajik shish kebab, or Tabrizi kufteh (Persian meatballs with dried fruits, nuts, and herbs in a tomato sauce). Relax during high tea at 3 pm (reservations required) with one of more than 80 varieties of tea. Creekside patio tables have views of Central Park. Brunch is served on weekends.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $102.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Boulder Hotwire
- Book the Courtyard by Marriott Boulder 3 Nts in May Fr $190+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3-Star Millennium Harvest House in Boulder Fr $170+/Nt — $170 Save with Expedia, $37/night less
- May deal: Homewood Suites by Hilton Boulder Fr $222+/Nt — $222 Expedia
- Save in Boulder: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $185+/Nt — $185 Expedia
We took a trip West. Read more
Haven't posted here in awhile, but felt the need to repay the research I found on Fodor's for this trip!
I was searching for a spring break skiing destination for me & my 11 y.o. - needed sufficie Read more
Just in time for the holiday weekend, Trail Ridge Road opens up today!
http://rockymountainhikingtrails.blogspot.com/2013/05/trail-ridge-road-will-open-today-for.html Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more