- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Granby is 20 minutes from Rocky Mountain National Park and 15 minutes from the ski resorts Winter Park and Mary Jane and the mountain-biking trails of the Fraser Valley.
To get here from Grand Lake, take U.S. 34 south for 20 mi. From Boulder, you'll drive about 18 mi south on CO 93, 28 mi west on I–70, then take U.S. 40 north about 46 mi. From Denver, take U.S. 40 south (about 46 mi) to I–70, then drive east about 30 mi. You can also take the train: Amtrak's Zephyr train, which runs between Chicago and Emeryville, California, stops here twice a day. The town is pretty small, and you can easily find a parking spot and walk from one end to the other.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe