- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The small, no-nonsense town of Granby (elevation 7,935 feet) serves the working ranches in Grand County, and you’ll see plenty of cowboys, especially if you go to one of the weekly rodeos in summer. What the town lacks in attractions it makes up for with its views of Middle Park and the surrounding mountains of the Front and Gore ranges and with its proximity to outdoor activities, particularly its top-class golf courses just south of town.
Granby at a Glance
Elsewhere in Boulder and North Central Colorado
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's