- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Rafting and Kayaking
The Cache la Poudre River is famous for its rapids, and river trips fill fast. It's wise to book with an outfitter at least two weeks in advance.
A-1 Wildwater Rafting. The state-certified guides of A-1 Wildwater Rafting arrange guided tours as well as daylong and half-day trips for groups. A-1 also rents inflatable rafts for one to two people called "duckies." 2801 N. Shields St., Fort Collins, CO, 80524. 970/224-3379 or 800/369-4165. www.a1wildwater.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $109-$149 -- 4-Diamond Hotel near Downtown Boulder, 60% Off Renaissance Boulder Flatiron Hotel
- $119-$129 -- Colorado: Aspen Resort through Summer, 70% Off The Westin Snowmass Resort
- $12.62 & up -- Car Rentals across Colorado CarRentals.com
- $129 -- Colorado: Top-Rated Steamboat Resort — $129 Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- $119-$159 -- 4-Star Downtown Denver Hotel, 50% Off — $119-$159 The Westin Denver Downtown