Races in Boulder
Bolder Boulder. Memorial Day brings the annual 10-kilometer Bolder Boulder, when more than 50,000 runners, including top international competitors, run in the country's largest race. About 100,000 spectators line the route and fill CU's Folsom Stadium to cheer on the participants. Along the racecourse rock bands, jazz musicians, African drumming groups, Elvis impersonators, belly dancers, and classical quartets spur on the runners. The race ends in Folsom Stadium for a ceremony that includes a flyover by U.S. Air Force fighter jets and skydivers who parachute onto the stadium field. Boulder, CO. 303/444–7223. www.bolderboulder.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's