- The arts Theater buffs have enjoyed the Colorado Shakespeare Festival every summer since 1958, and the Grammy Award–winning Takács Quartet is beloved for its stunning performances.
- Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse This traditional Central Asian teahouse was carved and painted by master artisans and given to Boulder by the city of Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
- Chautauqua Park You can still attend a lecture, a silent film, or a classical concert here much like visitors did 100 years ago. Enjoy a picnic on the green or eat in the hall before the event.
- Hiking near Boulder and in the Indian Peaks Wilderness On weekends year-round you’ll find the trails packed. The views are spectacular, especially when the wildflowers bloom in midsummer.
- The local breweries It’s basically the Napa Valley of beer here, and you could fill a whole vacation with the myriad ales, stouts, and lagers on offer. In late June the state’s small brewers congregate in Fort Collins for the Colorado Brewers’ Festival.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More