Flying Fork Café & Bakery
Flying Fork Café & Bakery Review
This charming café serves tasty Italian fare in a comfortable dining room and, in the summer, a shady outdoor garden. An assortment of artisan breads and pastries is sold in the small bakery at the front of the building, with a growing selection of gluten-free items. Local ingredients are used whenever possible to create dishes like braised Colorado lamb shank or farfalle in a sauce of smoked chicken, pear, and Gorgonzola. The individual pizzas, made with whole-wheat flour and fresh basil and mozzarella, are good for smaller appetites.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello! Read more
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
My Danish friend is coming to visit in June. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more