- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- ski-in ski-out
- stellar spa
- ski valet
- a short walk or gondola ride to the main village
- small gym
Check Rates from our Partners
Viceroy Snowmass Review
Perched like a Tibetan palace overlooking the Roaring Fork Valley, the Viceroy Snowmass is the undisputed king of the village. This ski-in ski-out property eschews the Colorado lodge feel with a modern European take that includes sleek furniture and luxurious amenities like soaking tubs and full galley kitchens. The 7,000-square-foot Viceroy Spa has six treatment rooms, including Vichy showers and couple's massage suites. There's no reason to head back up to Snowmass Village for a bite after skiing; the on-site Eight K restaurant has traditional alpine fare in a beautiful room with an impressive wine wall. Slopeside Nest restaurant/bar is popular for après ski, with more than 100 vodkas.
- Address: 130 Wood Rd., Snowmass Village, CO 81615 | Map It
- Phone: 888/622–4567; 970/923–8000
- Website: www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/snowmass
- Location: Snowmass
- 46 studios, 59 one-bedrooms, 36 two-bedrooms, 9 three-bedrooms, 2 four-bedrooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Day 1 - 28th Oct.(15 miles) Our weather reports had told us that overnight and morning would be the worst storms in the UK for 25 yrs. Got to be true as they had been forecasting it for days and days before. Read more
A few months ago, DH and I decided to look for a place to get away for a few days at a ski resort, someplace close to the slopes to avoid having to lug our skis and heavy boots a long distance to the base. Read more
I'd like to start planning a 2014/2015 ski vacation with my husband, and 9 and 7 year olds. Read more
· News & Features
With three new luxury resorts, a spa, and plenty of restaurants, the après-ski scene in this laid-back ... Read more
Once a quaint mining town, these days, Aspen, Colorado, offers all of the comforts and extravagances o... Read more
Just because the Aspen Food & Wine Classic ended didn't mean that the eating and drinking frenzy stopped.... Read more