Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley Restaurant Reviews
Sushi? Coconut curry? Bison and lobster? Colorado's culinary repertoire is at its broadest in Aspen. With all the Hummers and designer handbags come an equal number of menus with high-end ingredients and showy preparations. Plates can be pricey, particularly in Aspen, but many eateries have at least a few moderately priced entrées (usually pastas) and bar menus as a nod to the budget-conscious. For those who want a break from Aspen, there are excellent dining options down-valley in Basalt and Carbondale as well.
Browse Aspen and the Roaring Fork Valley Restaurants
- Element 47
- The Wild Fig
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's