- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aspen Recreation Center. Home to an indoor ice rink big enough for National Hockey League games, the Aspen Recreation Center (or ARC to locals) also has a fitness center, climbing wall, Olympic-size swimming pool, and water play area with lazy river and slides. 0861 Maroon Creek Rd., Aspen, CO, 81611. 970/544–4100. www.aspenrecreation.com.
Silver Circle/CP Burger Ice Rink. For outdoor ice-skating, try this good-size rink across the street from the Rubey Park bus station downtown. Skate rentals are available. In the summer the rink transforms into a mini-golf course. 433 E. Durant Ave., Aspen, CO, 81611. 970/925-3056. www.cpburger.com/sk8.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe