At a Glance
- best lodge in Yosemite
- helpful concierge
- expensive rates
- some reports that service has slipped in recent years
Check Rates from our Partners
Ahwahnee Hotel Review
A National Historic Landmark, the hotel is constructed of sugar-pine logs and features Native American design motifs; public spaces are enlivened with art deco flourishes, oriental rugs, and elaborate iron- and woodwork. Luxury hotel amenities, including turndown service and guest bathrobes, are standard here. The impressive dining room is one of the most beautiful rooms in California. The lounge, with its tiered ceiling, has big, comfortable chairs and a quiet, contemplative air. Even if you cannot afford to stay here, take the time to stroll about the public spaces and have a drink on the patio shortly before sunset, when the view of Half Dome is spectacular. Reservations are made through Delaware North Companies Parks and Resorts.
- Address: Ahwahnee Rd., about ¾ miles east of Yosemite Valley Visitor Center, Yosemite Village, CA, 95389 | Map It
- Phone: 801/559–4884
- Website: www.yosemitepark.com
- Location: Yosemite National Park
- 99 lodge rooms, 4 suites, 24 cottage rooms
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Yosemite National Park for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More