- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
White Wolf Lodge
White Wolf Lodge Review
Those fueling up for a day on the trail or famished after a high-country hike will appreciate the all-you-can-eat family-style breakfasts and dinners in this tiny rustic dining room. Mashed potatoes, big pots of curried vegetables, and heaps of pasta often grace the tables in this cozy out-of-the-way place. Lunch is not served, but box lunches can be ordered the night before.
- Address: Tioga Rd. (Rte. 120), 25 miles west of Tuolumne Meadows and 15 miles east of Crane Flat, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389 | Map It
- Phone: 209/372–8416
- Website: www.yosemitepark.com
- Location: Yosemite National Park
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Sept.–mid-June. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more
· News & Features
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
Hiking the stunning, scenic trails of Wyoming backcountry (Jackson Hole, Yellowstone) would be much more... Read more
We're checking in on Yosemite Falls, keeping an eye out for Kayak's hot new IPO, and looking toward the... Read more