Yosemite National Park Restaurants
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Yosemite National Park Restaurant Reviews
Yosemite National Park has a couple of moderately priced restaurants in lovely (which almost goes without saying) settings: the Mountain Room at Yosemite Lodge and Wawona Hotel's dining room. And the Ahwahnee Hotel provides one of the finest dining experiences in the country.
Otherwise, food service is geared toward satisfying the masses as efficiently as possible. Yosemite Lodge's food court and Curry Village Pavilion's buffet (breakfast and dinner only) are the Valley's best lower-cost, hot-food options. In Valley Village, the Village Grill whips up burgers and fries, Degnan's Deli has $5–$7 made-to-order sandwiches, and Loft Pizzeria has a chaletlike open dining area in which you can enjoy pizza, salads, and desserts until 9 pm. The White Wolf Lodge and Tuolumne Meadows Lodge—both off Tioga Road and therefore guaranteed open only from early June through September—have small restaurants where meals are competently prepared. Tuolumne Meadows also has a grill, as does the store at Glacier Point, and Sliders Grab-N-Go serves fast food during the ski season at Badger Pass, off Glacier Point Road.
Browse Yosemite National Park Restaurants
Browse Yosemite National Park Restaurants By Location
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe