Yosemite National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Yosemite National Park Hotel Reviews
Indoor lodging options inside the park are perhaps a bit more expensive than initially seems warranted, but that small premium pays off big-time in terms the time you'll save—unless you are bunking within a few miles of a Yosemite entrance, you will face really long commutes to the park when you stay outside it's borders (though the Yosemite View Lodge, on Route 140, is within a reasonable hour's drive of Yosemite Valley). If you can, book something appropriate to your needs and your bank balance in the Valley.
Because of Yosemite National Park's immense popularity—not just with tourists from around the world but with Northern Californians who make weekend trips here—reservations are all but mandatory.
Browse Yosemite National Park Hotels
Browse Yosemite National Park Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3 Nts in Fresno this May Fr $46+/Nt Expedia
- Fresno Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $111+/Nt Expedia
- Super Sale! 8 Nts Days Inn - Fresno (S.Second) + Air Fr $879 Travelocity
- $15.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Fresno Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Fresno Fr $50+/Nt — $50 Expedia