Greyhound serves Fresno, Madera, and other Central Valley towns west of the Sierra. Madera County Connection buses travel between Madera and Oakhurst (and Bass Lake). Eastern Sierra Transit Authority buses serve Mammoth Lakes, Bishop and other eastern Sierra towns.
Eastern Sierra Transit Authority (CA. 760/872–1901 or 800/922–1930. www.estransit.com.)
Greyhound (Fresno, CA. 800/231–2222. www.greyhound.com.)
Madera County Connection (Madera, CA. 559/661–7433. www.maderactc.com/pubtrans.html.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's