Fresno Yosemite International Airport (FYI) is the nearest airport to the national parks; Reno-Tahoe is the closest major airport to Mammoth Lakes.
Fresno Yosemite International Airport (5175 E. Clinton Ave., Fresno, CA, 93727. 559/621–4500 or 800/244–2359. www.flyfresno.org.)
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (U.S. 395, Exit 65B, Reno, NV, 89502. 775/328–6400. www.renoairport.com.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's