Fodor's Southern California 2014
Lake View Lodge
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- could use updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Lake View Lodge Review
Enormous rooms and lovely landscaping, which includes several shaded sitting areas, set this motel apart from its competitors in town. It's also off the highway by a few hundred feet, which means it's peaceful as well as pretty. A stand-alone coffee shop, open in the morning and early afternoon, adds to the appeal. The cottages lack the main building's lake views; some have kitchens and can sleep up to six.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I'm going alone to LA in just under two weeks and I'm going to spend half my time in Santa Monica then I've been recommended the other half in Huntington Beach. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more