Tioga Gas Mart & Whoa Nelli Deli
Tioga Gas Mart & Whoa Nelli Deli Review
This might be the only gas station in the United States that serves craft beers and lobster taquitos, but its appeal goes way beyond novelty. Everything on the inventive menu is well executed, from the succulent fish tacos with mango salsa to a generous portion of barbecued ribs served with a slightly sweet huckleberry glaze. Order at the counter and grab a seat inside, or, better yet, sit at one of the picnic tables on the lawn outside, which have a distant view of Mono Lake.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's