Getting Here and Around
Lee Vining is on U.S. 395, just north of the road's intersection with Highway 120 and on the south side of Mono Lake. Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System (YARTS; www.yarts.com) can get you here from Yosemite Valley, but you'll need a car to explore the area.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe