Sights & Attractions in The South Coast and Catalina Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Avalon
On the northwest point of Avalon Bay (looking to your right from...
Casino Point Underwater Park
In front of the Casino are the crystal-clear waters of the Casino...
A walk along Crescent Avenue is a nice way to begin a tour of...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Avalon|
Green Pleasure Pier
Head to the Green Pleasure Pier, at the center of Crescent Avenue...
Wrigley Memorial and Botanic Garden
Two miles south of the bay via Avalon Canyon Road is Wrigley...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Avalon|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional