Sights & Attractions in The South Coast and Catalina Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Huntington Beach
Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
Wildlife lovers and bird-watchers flock to Bolsa Chica Ecological...
|Nature Preserves||Huntington Beach|
Bolsa Chica State Beach
At the northern section of the city, Bolsa Chica State Beach...
Dog Beach, just north of the pier, is the rare place that encourages...
Huntington City Beach
Stretching for 3 miles north and south of the pier from Bolsa...
This pier stretches 1,800 feet out to sea, well past the powerful...
|Marinas / Piers||Huntington Beach|
Huntington State Beach
As you continue south, Huntington State Beach parallels Pacific...
International Surfing Museum
Just up Main Street from the pier, the International Surfing...
|Museums / Galleries||Huntington Beach|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $294 -- LA Oceanfront Hotel near Santa Monica Pier, 40% Off BookIt.com
- $189-$209 -- Weekends & Holidays at Beverly Hills Hotel Residence Inn Beverly Hills
- $116 -- Los Angeles: 4-Star Hollywood Hotel — $116 Hotwire.com
- $96 -- 4-Star Los Angeles Downtown Hotel — $96 Hotwire.com