Sights & Attractions in The South Coast and Catalina Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The South Coast and Catalina Island
|A-B C D-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cabrillo Marine Aquarium
Dedicated to the marine life that flourishes off the southern...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Long Beach and San Pedro|
On the northwest point of Avalon Bay (looking to your right from...
Casino Point Underwater Park
In front of the Casino are the crystal-clear waters of the Casino...
Corona del Mar State Beach
This beach is actually made up of two beaches, Little Corona...
|Beaches||Corona del Mar|
A walk along Crescent Avenue is a nice way to begin a tour of...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Avalon|
Crystal Cove Promenade
Further adding to Orange County's overwhelming supply of high-end...
|Stores / Malls||Corona del Mar|
Crystal Cove State Park
Midway between Corona del Mar and Laguna, stretching along both...
|Parks||Corona del Mar|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional