Sights & Attractions in The South Coast and Catalina Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions The South Coast and Catalina Island
|A-B C D-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
1,000 Steps Beach
Off South Coast Highway at 9th Street, 1,000 Steps Beach is a...
The reason to see this impressive example of 20th-century cruise...
|Nautical Sites||Long Beach and San Pedro|
Aliso Creek County Beach
Aliso Creek County Beach, in south Laguna, has a playground...
Aquarium of the Pacific
Sea lions, nurse sharks, and octopuses, oh my!—this aquarium...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Long Beach and San Pedro|
This sliver of terra firma in Newport Harbor boasts quaint streets...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Newport Beach|
Located on the bay side of the peninsula, the Balboa Pavilion...
|Nautical Sites, Stores / Malls||Newport Beach|
Newport's best beaches are on Balboa Peninsula, where many jetties...
Bolsa Chica Ecological Reserve
Wildlife lovers and bird-watchers flock to Bolsa Chica Ecological...
|Nature Preserves||Huntington Beach|
Bolsa Chica State Beach
At the northern section of the city, Bolsa Chica State Beach...
Bowers Museum of Cultural Art
Santa Ana's premier cultural asset is the Bowers Museum of Cultural...
|Museums / Galleries||Santa Ana and Costa Mesa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional