- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Ti Amo Ristorante
Ti Amo Ristorante Review
An intimate setting, creative Mediterranean cuisine and a celebrity clientele have earned this place favorable notoriety. The several charming dining areas here have tall candles and cozy booths and contribute to the restaurant's legendary sense of romance—there's also a grand fireplace in the main room. You can also request a table in the enclosed garden out back. Try the Linguine ai Frutti di Mare, linguine with shrimp, mussels, clams, calamari, fresh fish in a spicy tomato broth, or the veal Marsala. Service can be slow, but the views are spectacular and the food well worth it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds. ... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more