What a rip-off. Lousy food. Pretense abounds here. You'd do much better and spend a very few extra dollars and go to Andrea or the Studio and DINE!!! Servers are OK but seem to be thinking about bigger things. It's like a Mimi's Cafe for the upper middle class. About as French as a day in Tijuana!!!! TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!
Terrible! Don't waste your time or money!
Here's the list of problems:
1. COLD mashed potatoes, we sent them back. How hard is it to serve food warm?
2. Halibut serving size was ridiculously small, maybe 3 oz...Seriously. I left hungry.
3. No bread brought to table until we asked.
4. Souffle was a joke. No flavor, burned on the outside! Inside was dense and "mealy" They should be ashamed. Topped it with three weak sauces that certainly didn't complement each other. Ugh!
5. Wine glass was dirty
6. Giant rip in the cushion
7. Server was impossible to find. After we track him down, he didn't even fill our wine glasses, ask how our meal was, etc.
There are way too many delicious restaurants in LB and surrounding areas than to waste an evening and the $ on a place like this!