- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
In a soaring space that has the feel of an Italian village piazza, chef and owner Massimo Navarretta celebrates the wine country cuisine of his native Campania and adopted California. You can see Navarretta's own vegetable garden and miniature vineyard through the windows. Begin with velvety burrata, a fresh cheese made with mozzarella and cream, paired with blood orange and drizzled with passion fruit syrup, or poached octopus with artichokes and fennel. For hearty entrées, consider a contemporary curry-scented cassoulet with beef and lamb meatballs or risotto with lobster and veal sausage in a saffron sauce. The wine list offers innumerable choices for seasoned oenophiles and enthusiastic novices alike.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds.... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more