- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Wood's Cove Review
Wood's Cove, off South Coast Highway at Diamond Street, is especially quiet during the week. Big rock formations hide lurking crabs. This is a prime scuba diving spot. At high tide much of the beach is underwater; plan accordingly. Climbing the steps to leave, you can see a Tudor-style mansion that was once home to Bette Davis. Parking, which is on the street, is limited. Amenities: none. Best for: snorkeling; scuba diving; sunset.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
Since the "Eating Like A Local In L.A." thread has grown quite cumbersome (and a little dated), I thought we might try compiling a guide for those visiting So. Cal (and those of us living here) featuring Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds. ... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more