- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Eric's on the Pier
Eric's on the Pier Review
This little snack bar has been an Avalon family–run institution since the 1920s. It's a good place to people-watch while drinking a draft beer and munching on a breakfast burrito, hot dog, or signature buffalo burger. The seating is outside, where you can grab a bowl of homemade clam chowder in a baked bread bowl, an order of fish-and-chips, or tacos.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
My family and I are going to spend time in California this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds.... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more