- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Southern California 2014
Zov's Bistro Review
There's a well-worn path to both sides of Zov's. The restaurant out front prepares bistro favorites with a deft Middle Eastern spin, such as rack of lamb with pomegranate sauce or a Moroccan-inspired seafood tagine (mussels, clams, prawns, and grape leaf-wrapped halibut with couscous). Locals flock to the separate, more modestly priced café and bakery (open for breakfast and lunch) for fresh pastries, meze (small plates), or burgers. Both the bistro and the café have patio tables. Zov's has branches in Newport and Irvine, but this is the original.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hello all! Read more
Long time lurker but only recently joined to get some advice about my up coming Canada trip so thought id share my USA experiance.
4 of us (21-25years old) flew in to LAX mid to late August, picked up Read more
I will be heading to Laguna Beach next week for a last minute girls trip. Read more
· News & Features
Check out Corona del Mar for surf and sun away from Los Angeles crowds. ... Read more
Two colorful reefs (and the fact that it's off-limits to boats) make Corona del Mar State Beach grea... Read more